There is an excellent range of products for your new pet, all of which provide healthy balanced nutrition. Ideally you want to look for food that is carefully balanced to meet a kitten’s unique nutritional demands during growth. If you are just bringing home a kitten, here are some tips on feeding.
1. Always start with a high quality dry kitten kibble designed to reduce the risk of bladder problems.
2. Keep food and water bowls in areas where the kitten can be away from any canine members of the family. Elevation is fine.
3. Plenty of fresh water is a must, even though you may not notice your kitten drinking a lot.
4. Kittens may play with their food & water, so safe, secure dish styles are essential.
5. Small, frequent meals are better than singular large meals.
6. Remember your kitten and/or cat is an individual. Feeding instructions are only guidelines. Quantities will need to vary with activity levels & specific weight gain patterns.
7. Supplements are not necessary if you are feeding a well balanced, premium diet.
8. Treats should be kept to a minimum. Use them as intended…as a reward.
1- Immune Complex to support the kitten through growth and is specially formulated to ensure optimum development of bones, teeth, muscles and brain.
2- DHA—well known as “brain food”, a fatty acid shown to help support optimal mental development, to help them reach their full adult potential every step of the way.
3- Immune Complex incorporates marigold extract and microencapsulated organic acids for immune support through growth.
4- A specially balanced combination of protein, energy, vitamins and minerals to promote optimum growth and support bone and muscle development.
5- A unique blend of organic and humic acids that nutritionally promote a healthy intestinal environment and subsequently firmer stools.